Created to Address the “Middle School Gap” – Blackbird Teaches Real-world Computer Science Skills, Aligned to Educational Standards
Blackbird’s curriculum guides students through coding lessons aligned with standards identified in the Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core State Standards for Math and English – as well as the Computer Science Teachers Association Computer Science standards. Blackbird’s integrated LMS enables instructors to easily track student progress, review errors and make direct comments.
“Blackbird has been the best thing for my students. Not just because of distance learning but because of the logical step to advance skills from block coding to programming,” said Ben Durham, technology teacher for Portland Public Schools. “The lessons make sense and the ability to allow students to work at their own pace allows the teacher to support students according to their unique needs.”
Blackbird Education Platform:
● Addresses the “Middle School Gap” in Computer Science education
● Aligned to Common Core, Next Generation Science and CSTA Learning Standards
● Can be administered by all instructors and parents – regardless of technical expertise
● Integrated Learning Management System (LMS)
● Simple, affordable pricing structure, includes full, expert support
Pricing and Availability:
The Blackbird education platform is now open for students, parents and instructors. Blackbird begins with a free, foundational section with additional advanced lessons available through a simple and affordable pricing structure that includes full support and professional development. For more information, visit Blackbird on the web at https://www.BlackbirdCode.com.