Fourth Team Qualifies For Tag Team Title Match At NXT Vengeance Day
Chase U is headed to NXT Vengeance Day.
During the January 31 episode of WWE NXT, three teams clashed in the main event for a shot at qualifying for the four-way NXT Tag Team Championship match at NXT Vengeance Day. Chase U’s Andre Chase and Duke Hudson, Edris Enofe and Malik Blade, and The Dyad all battled for a spot on Saturday’s card, but only one tandem emerged victorious. In the end, Hudson pinned Jagger Reid so that Chase U could advance.
#CHASEU IS HEADING TO #VENGEANCEDAY!!!@theahail_wwe @AndreChaseWWE @sixftfiiiiive #WWENXT pic.twitter.com/UHz3zHMC3c
— WWE (@WWE) February 1, 2023
NXT Tag Team Champions The New Day will now defend against Gallus, Pretty Deadly, and the duo of Duke Hudson and North Carolina’s own Andre Chase. Below is the updated Vengeance Day lineup for this Saturday in Charlotte, NC:
- Steel Cage Match for the NXT Championship: Bron Breakker (c) vs. Grayson Waller
- NXT Women’s Championship: Roxanne Perez (v) vs. Gigi Dolin vs. Jacy Jayne
- NXT North American Championship: Wes Lee (c) vs. Dijak
- NXT Tag Team Championship: The New Day (c) vs. Gallus vs. Pretty Deadly vs. Andre Chase & Duke Hudson
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championship: Katana Chance & Kayden Carter (c) vs. Fallon Henley & Kiana James
- 2/3 Falls Match: Apollo Crews vs. Carmelo Hayes
WrestleZone will have complete coverage of the event as it airs.
RELATED: WWE NXT Results (1/31/23)
For more updates check below links and stay updated with News AKMI.
Life and Style || Lifetime Fitness || Automotive News || Tech News || Giant Bikes || Cool Cars || Food and Drinks