During the WWE NXT TakeOver 31 post-show media call, Triple H said that Kyle O’Reilly is being evaluated for an injury. He also noted that Finn Balor was on his way to the hospital to get an x-ray for his jaw.
Both O’Reilly had blood coming out of their mouth during their TakeOver match tonight. Hopefully, they don’t have serious injuries.
We will pass along more information when we hear more.
Other notes from the call:
– Triple H acknowledged that some of the creative was thrown together for TakeOver 31.
– Ember Moon was brought back because she was cleared and healthy and not because of Halloween Havoc. He also noted that Shotzi Blackheart is the right person to host Halloween Havoc.
– Due to the Performance Center being transformed into the Capitol Wrestling Center, the training is going to take place in a smaller location but some other things such as the rehab facilities, 3D suite, etc will remain in place. The training at the other location is being done in groups.
– Triple H gave high praise to Ridge Holland. He said that what happened with Holland and Johnny Gargano a few weeks ago was just a thing and people are excited about working with Holland.
– Regarding the classic pay-per-view names returning, Triple H said it depends on the moment and bringing back Halloween Havoc is just a fun thing for the fans.
– He confirmed that when the main roster moves away from the ThunderDome they will move to another arena and not the Capitol Wrestling Center. He also noted that there is still a relationship with Full Sail University. He noted that fans at tonight’s show were tested and had their temperature taken when they walked into their pods.
– The last question about Finn Balor needing a break last year after SummerSlam. Triple H said it’s been awesome to see what Balor has done since returning to NXT and said that Balor loves going to the PC and he has so much passion for the business. He put over the crew for putting out a product and making it so big.